Searching...
Thursday 7 June 2012

Going under the Knife.


Thursday June 7th, 2012
Okay, it's only a small surgery today but I'm not too psyched about it.  Especially since I haven't had anything to eat or drink (okay 3 oz of coffee) since midnight and I'm bloody starving and getting really grumpy.  
I'm actually feeling pretty upbeat, even dressed nicely for the occasion, washed my hair - who knows when I'll allowed my next bath, but cannot wear make-up, jewellery or deodorant/perfume, so I feel rather naked.  
I'm just sitting here in my office getting some last minute work done as I don't know what shape I'll be in when I get home and I have appointments scheduled for tomorrow that I'd like to attend, so best to have my ducks in a row.  
This time tomorrow I could have a big chunk of my breast missing, but at least I'll still have my brain...at least most of it, and I'll be able to eat again.  I'm so freaking starving right now I could vomit!  I want a big eggs benedict breakfast with lots of hash browns and sourdough toast loaded with butter.  Ooohhh and followed by a mint milkshake!  Yummy.
Well that's all for now...logging off 127lbs, smiling, hungry and all in one piece.....see you on the flipside.
hugs,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!