Searching...
Friday 10 May 2013

Boob Tour a Smash Hit

Last night the Brackendale Babes hosted the "Comedy for the Cure" aka "The Boob Tour".  It was an incredible evening, full of great food from Golden Crust, wine, beer and hilarious comedy.  I laughed so hard I thought my stomach was going to bust out of its seams.

My favourite comedian by a long shot was Kermit Apio.  Not only was his entire performance funny, but he also managed to pull it all off without swearing.  Most comedians these days use swear words to make a point and although I can certainly see the reason for it occasionally, I find it offensive to sit through a comedy routine where every second word is the "F" word.  I am not a prude, not by a long shot, but it just seems to me that these comedians are using bad language to fill a void in their routine in the hopes of getting a laugh.

If you are looking for some good, belly rocking comedy, I suggest to check out "The Boob Tour's" website to see if your town is next on their list.

In the meantime, it has been a great week here at the Warrior Campaign office. Check out this video to hear what is new and how things are going.  To check out the activity on the campaign, please click here.  We have new business sponsors on board and are about to connect with the Cancer Agency to discuss distribution of the Warrior Bags.  Every little bit helps towards making this amazing initiative become a reality, so please take the time to check it out.  "Cancer Warrior Campaign"



Thank you, 


Michelle & Team
www.facebook.com/MichellePammenterYoung


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!