Searching...
Tuesday 7 May 2013

Michelle's New Baby

I am extremely excited to let you know about my new baby. Okay, not an official baby, let's face it that time has passed!

Rather my way of making a difference and paying forward in a concrete matter all the help and support I have so kindly received and turning this love into helping others suffering from cancer by creating my Cancer Warrior Project. You have all been so kind to me and with this same kindness I hope that you please take a minute to click here to help me achieve my goal in this truly one of a kind gesture to help others.

Here is how you can make a difference:

1 - Click on this link and give me a chance to show you how to make someone fell better.

2 - Tell your friends, your co-workers, your community, "share", "like" and "tweet" about this project. In this day and age, there are no words as to how much this can help.

3 - Donate or offer a donation on someone's behalf if your pocket allows for it.

Thank you for your time and support.

Regards,
Michelle "Cancer Warrior"

www.pammenteryoung.com

PS: When you go to the Indiegogo page, there is a "Like" button under the video. The more that is clicked and shared, the more free exposure Indiegogo will give to the campaign, thereby increasing the chances of it becoming fully funded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!