Searching...
Sunday 23 September 2012

Just a Quick Note

Hello friends, this is just a little note to say all is okay on this end.  I have now had three of the twelve Taxol and seem to be handling things well.   Other than nausea, metal mouth, exhaustion and bone pain (due to the neupogen), the chemo is going fine.  I can even see teeny weeny little hairs coming back on my head.  Sleep is still alluding me at the moment, however I think most of that is not chemo related.

My head is not in the right space to embark on any long blog post so this will have to do for now.  Once life calms down here I will try to be back posting as usual.

I just wanted to say a special thank you to a dear friend for the "Mask" to ward off evil spirits, he is working overtime right now.

Love to all,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!