Searching...
Monday 11 February 2013

Pre-Release Announcement. A New Book by Michelle Pammenter Young, "The Year I Died"

I am pleased to announce the upcoming release of the new book 

"The Year I Died" by Michelle Pammenter Young. 
A story of one women's fight to survive in a world full of tragedy and uncertainty. 

My personal struggle with cancer and death in 2012 forced me to re-evaluate life, and in doing so, I found my gift of writing. I am certainly a long way from overcoming my battle with cancer, however I am thrilled to let you know that my first novel will be released in mid-March.

Many of you have requested a way to pre-order the book and unfortunately I cannot do that yet, however I can and am able to do the following.

I will be doing draws for ten complimentary copies of the book on March 20th, and there are three ways you can enter the draw.

- "Like" my Public Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MichellePammenterYoung to receive 2 ballots in the draw

- subscribe to my blog by going to this page: http://pammenteryoung.blogspot.ca/ and then entering your email address to subscribe (remember to respond the the confirmation email) to receive 3 ballots in the draw

- Share this post on your Facebook page to receive 4 ballots in the draw:

The book will be available on Amazon and also in e-reader format. I'll keep you informed as to when and where you can get it.

Thanks for all your support.
MIchelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!